domenica 8 giugno 2008

The subtle power of commercials....



some people hate businnes companies when they try to appear funny, childish, reassuring and tender through the use of kawaii (adorable) characters in TV campaigns..
sometimes I do agree.. sometimes not..

it depends on how much fluffy & cuddling is the new character ahahah LOL..

lately I fell in luv with the new starring of "Findomestic" advertising campaign..
it's a green and tender guy who helps you at home in doing almost everything..

(Findomestic is a kind of bank and I usually despise the use of these commercial gimmicks to make a bank appear reassuring and close to families.. especially when we all know that the families' debt load in Italian society is dramatically encreasing every year..
but...
but.......

I LOOOOVEEE THIS GREEEN GUUUUYYYYY!!!!!!!!)
it's soooooo cuuuuuuute!! (*^__^*)

(reading comments on the web I just found out that this green guy resembles another well-known japanese chara that I have never heard of before.. so-called MARIMO..
if you wanna see more about it here's a link to a picture collection on flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/samyii/375582757/in/set-72157594573451746/ )

obviously I created a new jacket for my VS7 with my new LUV..



I'm addicted to kawainess...

4 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

ma che gli hai comprato pure le copertine diverse a sto cellulare...a malatoooooo!

Mauro ha detto...

hihhihi gliele creooo iooooooh
so troppo decupage iaah

approposito di copertine.. appena mi arriva da hong kong faccio una foto ad una tovaglietta/asciugamanino troppo bello che ho comprato co un orsetto hihihhihi quella si che diventerà la copertina di linus del mio cello ^^

Anonimo ha detto...

Ecco il tuo blog! :)
ma allora proprio gli vuoi bene all'omino marimo??hihi
io adoro il tuo docomodake *____*

Mauro ha detto...

Grazieee per esser passata :)
un abbracciotto il tuo blog è troppo bello!!

sei davvero brava!!

e congrats per il libro da Hong Kong!!!!