domenica 1 giugno 2008

a lil place for my stupid phone ^^

naaa not true..
I don't really think my vs7 is stupid.. never thought it.. ^^
but maybe I am.. (and that's not a great shame to me..
'cause I love my childish moron mood.. )

so, to cut it short.. I wanted to start a new blog dedicated to my vs7 just because I am dorkish and my phone proudly reflects it :) LOL

you can guess it at a glance..

silly enormous plush-straps attached to it.. sanrio stickers on silicone case.. childish cartoon wallpapers.. idiot ringtones.. that's me!!
LOL I luv my mobile!!

that's the wall I'm currently using.. (edited by me)



it's Docomodake (Docomo mushroom)
main mascotte of japanese mobile company NTT DoCoMo..

I am absolutely obsessed with Docomo mushrooms.. wasting lots of money into it with straps, plushes & so on... (will post some pics in near future..)

I LLUV it!!
it's chubby, tender, silly, childish..
(but maybe also somewhat phallic symbol to me ahahahaha LOL) isn't it?

sooooooo lovable...
sooooooo kawaiii (japanese term that stands for.. dramatically cute)

Nessun commento: