venerdì 20 giugno 2008

SAILOR MOON... Tsuki ni kawatte.. oshiokiyo!!!!



I remember with some fondness that in high school my friends & I were totally obsessed with the pretty soldier Sailor Moon anime. Everyone had his/her fave character and after a first crush on Minako (Sailor Venus), I had been completely mesmerized by the ambiguous charm of Sailor Uranus..

Haruka was powerful & elegant and because of her tomboy quality she was thought at first to be a guy.. yet she was soo beautiful!! Her complex femininity unveiled itself on her lesbian love with Neptune, she was so tender, devoted and protective..

I couldn't help but love her..

Few days ago while doing some "spring cleaning" (summer spring-cleaning? LOL) in my room I found some old cuttings and cards and merchandising I collected in those days..

That's a great chance to make a new jacket.. stuupid-Me thought.. (^-^')



as usual I tell myself I have to do some more accurate work..
there's a new and fresh proclivity to maniac perfectionism inside me.. nothing related to something useful as my thesis or my studies.. but a perfectionism for foolish and futile things..

but that's me..

To make this cover I used an old Sailor Moon cards' packaging bag..
That laminated sheet turned out to be way too much light & thin.. and under the clear panel it has made some wavy parts.. (luckly not so noticeable)

mumble mumble.. maybe I have to put some other paper sheet under the sailor cover.. I'll think it over and will make eventual modifications in future :)



anyway I like the outcome even though not perfect ^^,



why dont we make a complete sailor-customization this time?

I've found a sailor moon fan-site soo cool these days, I've asked the owner if I could use some flash animations she posted on her site to create some wallpapers to put here, she is very gentle and I suggest you visit her site if you're fond of sailormoon anime.. there's tons of cute stuff^^

link:
http://www.sailormoon.tv/1_informazioni/informazioni.html


And now here are some animated gif wallpapers, mp3 ringtones, main menu icon set and also external wallpapers!! I've done my best to customize evrything this time, hope you'll enjoy it^^

Disclaimer as usual:
Every image I post in my blog is edited or created by me using some already existing graphics or picture.
It is for fun only and for personal use (mine & yours).
Sailor Moon and every related characters are property of © Naoko Takeuchi, Kodansha Toei Animation.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

a main menu icon set (it came out just perfect)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and external display wallpapers:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now to complete the work here are some ringtones I've edited from videos I had:

Sailor Moon main theme - Moonlight Densetsu:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SHOSAJN4

Sailor Team "Tsuki ni kawatte.." speech:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DX9GX6RO

Sailor Moon "Tsuki ni kawatte Oshiokiyo!!" speech 1st:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1LSG45PZ

Sailor Moon "Tsuki ni kawatte Oshiokiyo!!" speech 2nd:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V1FDNN3X

Sailor Uranus Attack!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0O2CDNML

Sailor Uranus - Uranus Planet Power.. Make-up!!!!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EURUUIZ5

3 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

This gif is down. Can you re-up them there?

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/3971/01moonln8.gif

Anonimo ha detto...

ciao...volevo chiederti delle spiegazioni sulla skin di sailor. Come si fa a crearla? ciao e grazie

Anonimo ha detto...

Per skin tu che intendi? Le gif animate? Quelle le puoi realizzare con un qualsiasi programma per editare le gif, io uso Ulead gif animator. L'importante è che la dimensione (massima) sia 240x260.

Se intendi invece la cover per il telefono, puoi realizzarla con qualsiasi cosa, sia stampandola al computer (se ne hai scaricate qualcuna in giro per il web, delle dimensioni giuste), sia facendola a mano con le immagini che hai (come ho fatto io). L'importante è che devi avere una cover trasparente per poter fare le tue cover personalizzate. E' difficile trovarle oggi incommercio perchè sono passati molti anni e il panasonic vs7 (come il vs3) sono fuori produzione. Forse su qualche sito tipo ebay (cina e taiwan soltanto) la puoi trovare.

Mauro.