martedì 3 giugno 2008

Yattaaaa!!! (I did it!!)



OH YEAH! I DID IT!! (taaa daaaaaaaaa!!)
oh friends I've been looking for it since ages.. since the very first day I received my VS7 from Australia.. I'm talking about the transparent custom jacket (that's the name of this kind of item in the japanese market) or transparent cover (as called in China and everywhere else)..
It was so damn difficoult to find it since here in Italy VS7 has never been marketed so, in reality, you can't find anything about this phone..
but it's not easy to get those panel jackets also where the phone has been imported.. the only chance to find them is in China or Taiwan (Panasonic was pretty popular in those market areas).
I've asked lots of people on yahoo auction Taiwan, China or ebay China, Hong Kong and so on (I've hunted high&lo every single auction site in Taiwan, China & HongKong) but most of them never replied to me or tried to explane to me that it was impossible to sell abroad.. (& I always had the same reaction.. "ooh.. shit.. WHY!!!")
I thought that I would never find a transparent jacket to start playin' at customizing my vs7.. but finally I did it!
I found a gentle and friendly Taiwanese girl who let me purchase a transparent panel jacket she was selling on yahoo auction.tw..
she was very kind and helped me a lot, I am very glad I found her ^^
I've also bought a transparent pouch for my vs7 (also this item is impossible to find on western ebay) that is quite useless to me since it's a bit uncomfortable to use (due to the auto-open button of VS series, the pouch ends up being somewhat obstructive --not so much to be sincere) but I don't care about the pouch (it costed really nothing)..



I'm delighted by my new transparent jacket and now I can play with it.. :)
ohhhh yeaaaaah
This is my first attempt at customization.. I better be more accurate next time in cutting the paper (especially in the external display area) cause I almost crushed it .. lol..

but it's my first try and I'm quite satisfied with the result ^^

I LOVE TAIWAN!!
I LOVE TRANSPARENT CUSTOM JACKETS!!!!

Nessun commento: