mercoledì 25 giugno 2008

Burberry Rocks!!




o(^-^o)(o^-^)o
it's probably my best jacket so far..
can't stop cherish my stupid phone since I made the Burberry Brit DIY custom jacket.. ( *^.^) (lots of caresses)

everything came out soo smooth this time..
ok, maybe I was just lucky^^




As I told you last time I suspected that using multiple paper sheets for a thin and light jacket could lead up to a better outcome and I was correct :-)
The paper I used for the Brit's Jacket was a simple advertising picture (magazine cutting), very thin and frail. To avoid waves I just put a second jacket (slightly bulker paper) under the Burberry one.. and it's perfect!



The fragrance of Burberry Brit is one of my favourite ever (along with Dior's Fahrenheit) and the distinctive Burberry's check pattern is incredibly stilish and refined in light grey nuances..
I'm very pleased with my newest cover^^
BRAVO MAURO!!
BRAVO' (^-^')

Nessun commento: