martedì 15 luglio 2008

Onitsuka Taigaaaa ^^; my sneaker mobile


(oooh it's very nice!!)

Onitsuka Ltd is one of the most popular Japanese brand for Sporty Shoes and sneakers, marketed worldwide by Asics Corps. (same company), this brand has succeded in mantainig its philosophy to create "made in Japan"shoes with young and appealing charm.

some days ago I ran into a nice advertising Onitsuka pampleth and soon thought it could be funny to design a new DIY custom jacket..

(^__^)/ great outcome!


It's fresh - summerlike - colourful and very sporty (despite of my brash lazy attitude) (^-^')

I used two paper sheets (the lower one has to be thicker) to avoid bubbles and waves and this trick is very helpful to obtain a nice custom jacket cover o(^-^o)(o^-^)o

(in this picture you can see also my newest Docomodake straps, the blue leather one and the small plastic charm^^)

I made also a brief clip for my youtube account:



and here is a wallpaper I edited this morning for my vs7:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Onitsuka, Onitsuka Tiger brands are property of ASICS(R) )

Nessun commento: