giovedì 17 luglio 2008

LISMO squirreeeeeeeeeeeeeel ^^ (EDITED with new animations)


(Lismo-kun with handsfree earphones)

hihihi.. he is soooo damn cute!! I'm madly in love with the au KDDI LISMO mascotte..
it's a funny and scrumptious white squirrel.. he loves music and always listens to it..
and as a matter of fact LISMO is a Music instant download (chaku-uta) service provided by Japanese Mobile Company 'au by KDDI'..

I don't want to make comparison with my beloved mushrooms.. (Docomodake) in my opinion it is unfair to side only with one kawaii mascotte.. I LOVE EM ALL!!! (lol) (stupid Mauro!!) ^_^

I've created a bounch of new wallpapers and Menu icon set starring Lismo-kun (the Lismo guy or 'little Lismo') looking forward to receive a new LISMO strap I've bought lately on e-bay (from Malaysia) (with a couple of Softbank Sharp Pantone colour ed. straps.. SUGOOI!!)
(^-^')


(Main menu icon set in Japanese.. I luv it!! I'm sooo proud of it!!)

really hope you'll love em as much as I do..
o(^-^o)(o^-^)o

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(LISMO trademark & LISMO-kun graphics are © copyright of au by KDDI)

Nessun commento: