venerdì 25 luglio 2008

My new LISMO strap has arrived!! (Celebrate, Come on^^)

I didn't have to wait much (=^__^=)/
Registered mail seems to be pretty fast from Malaysia and I'm very happy of the new bounch of cell phone straps I got it lately!!
I've bought my first LISMO strap with display cleaner..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I't's soooo cute!!
Green and attractive! I really luv it!
One of my best strap ever!
Lismo-kun has got the handsfree earphones for wireless music and the typical au by kddi "infobar" orange phone..


Extremely Kawaii!!! o(^-^o)(o^-^)o

In the same parcel I received also 2 Softbank-Sharp 812sh "Pantone Edition" colourful straps..


Pantone phones (Softbank 812 sh) are really cool. There are about 24 different colors out and you can choose the one you like most..
They are all beautiful Pantone colors and in my opinion it should be very hard to choose the fave one among soo many attractive nuances..

apparently there should be a different phone strap for any colour.. I've bought only the red and orange ones.. I liked also the purple and violet-blue ed. that were available at the time of my order but I ran out of money (LOL) (^^;)


The last strap I received in the very same day it was sent from Japan and it is a pretty rare promo merchandise for SEGA Dreamcast console. It is a red lacet with a funny toy charm that depict Mr. Yukawa Hidekazu (SEGA Enterprises office executive) who in 1998 was main star of Dreamcast launch ad campaign.


The japanese writings on the blister says "Ganbare!! Yukawa senmu" (Cheer up!!-Do your best! Managing Director Yukawa)...
It is soo funny and pretty unconventional (^-^')
I'm very glad I laid my hands on it!!

1 commento:

Barry the Nomad ha detto...

Where did you get your Yukawa phone strap from? I've been looking for one myself. :)
Thanks!